|Forum > Announcements > Patch Notes|
Thursday, 26 July, 2012 at 12:21You asked, we deliver +_+
26th July OBT Patch notes(pretty much CBT players will be interested):
-Updated Some Localization texts (Turn,Emotes,some other details)
-Blood Effect added
-Turtle Room Map modified
-Stabilized the launcher
-When the dead character resurrection during targeting, black and white portraits showing bug fixed
-Black Market purchase button fixed.
-Chat history display increased to 50
-Blocked only region chatting/ whisper for blocked targets
-Moth mount energy recovery buff issue fixed.
-HP/MP restore capsule item’s tooltip modified
Thursday, 2 August, 2012 at 16:22Patch notes for update on 2nd August:
- Updated Localization texts
- 30 days of limitation Item of Portable Merchant, Warehouse, Auction bug fixed.
- When Chatting font is changed, it changes text font size in the whole chatting window.
- Mail text size modified
- Broken text problem in the Character creation window modified.
- Skill tool tip text cut problem modified
- Incorrect amount of Gold displaying at pop up window of the market repurchase problem modified.
Tuesday, 7 August, 2012 at 14:34Patch Notes 6th August:
- Added Icons of 8 Potion, 2 combination, 2 material
- Portrait Camera Data updated.
- Skill tool tip cutting problem modified.
- Broken text in the character creation window bug fixed.
- Synchronized with the latest version of the system string
- Text bug of Mount command check box modified.
- Text field size of the Gacha system in the Cash shop modified.
- Added Occupation War - Ida,
- Added Labyrinth OcW
- Repair All button in the market modified
- Item stacking in warehouse modified.
- When the mount command window is not showing, unable to use skill with keyboard hot key fixed.
Tuesday, 14 August, 2012 at 16:49Patch Notes 14th August:
- Text updated and modified (for Resizing of Cash Shop Item, 'MI' event ; as if I'm telling you what this is yet =P)
- Each -> ea modified
-Consistency check of skill name and skill book text applied.
- Added Gacha Icon
-When quest timer becomes 0, it disappears normally instead of rotting on your screen.
- Remove the relocation of Quest alert window and fixed size.
- The level of use for improvement stone as level 1 in the tool tip of Cash shop.
-Even if there is no occupied guild in the force map, it displays the Guild Mark image. (Modified)
-“Not for sale” items are now non-tradable.
-Item Type added(Reset of the option of pet, mana amplifier, combination cube, combination recipe)
-Turtle room ticket(Not for sales) checked.
- When main menu window is opening, cannot input the text in the mailbox (Bug fixed)
- Icon of skill modified
- While clicking both sides of the mouse at the same time, character can automatically move continuously. (Bug fixed)
Tuesday, 21 August, 2012 at 13:55Patch Notes 21st August:
-New items have been added to the Cash shop
>Mallet of Restoration (for destroyed items)
>New Mounts; Grunt & Bat
>Blessed Improvement Stones removed from Gacha for normal sale
-Translations have been modified for certain items (such as the potion of oblivion and item scrolls)
-The Battlefields have opened (for team PVP)
-Items above Rare can now have more than 1 attribute/option
-some quest displays have been modified
-Cigars now show what they're supposed to do
-Mounts can no longer be abused in safe areas
Tuesday, 28 August, 2012 at 14:17Patch Notes 28th August:
n Modification of Summon Item Tool tip for Portable Market(30days)
n Combination system Text added
n Size of the Chat window has upgraded. (previous level 5 -> level 10,
underneath the Pet info window)
n Modify the chat history with 100
n If you already learned the skill, text(Already Obtained) will be
displayed in the purchased tool tip of Skill book market.
n (with the CTRL key) Mouse over tooltip for dropped items added
n Guild Mark Authorization modified
n Text Modified
u increase Maximum Health and Mana -> increase Maximum Health and Maximum
Tuesday, 4 September, 2012 at 14:10Patch Notes 4th September:
- PK Channel Opened
- New Level Up rewards starting from level 10.
- Main and Sub Character system added : Sub character in account gets 300% exp. Sub characters would be characters with the lower levels in your account. If they surpass the Character with the highest level in your account, then they become the main and the main becomes the sub and vice versa.
- Text size can now be changed til size 20.
- You may now Click on Names in the chat box to whisper or invite others to party you.
- Agle and Beetle have been added to the Item Mall
- Notifications now appear in all chat tabs.
-Tool tips of items that used to go out of the screen are now fixed.
Tuesday, 11 September, 2012 at 13:58Patch Notes 11th September:
n Voice Volume option added in Sound config.
n The location of player and Party members in the other region cannot be
displayed the UI map. (now works)
n Change the Occupation war from Friday to Saturday
n In the PK channel, OPC name color changes when users are in/out the
n A bug with set item stats has been fixed.
n Cannot save the location information of PK mark. (Bug fixed)
n Capes are working properly now
Tuesday, 18 September, 2012 at 16:01Patch notes 18th September 2012:
n Text problem of the score board in the battle field in the task bar
n Text updated with latest version.
n Change the Occupation war time (Fri -> Sat)
n If a user wears wrong items with his/her class, the system message pops up.
n The location of PK mark saved. (modified)
n Display the name of OPC(Other Person’s Character) in the etc option,
NPC name, OPC on the mount. (Modified.)
n The location of player and Party members in the other region cannot be
displayed the UI map. (Modified)
n Cash Item added (Hyna, Wolf mounts)
n Discounts of up to 80% in Item Mall.
n mages may no longer kill themselves in PK channel
Tuesday, 25 September, 2012 at 15:25Patch notes 25th September 2012:
n Cannot display the quality of weapon (Bug Fixed)
n High and Superior grade item drop rate increased
n Added a warning message when unequipping Level Downer items from C Character Menu
n Modified to not to display the mount option among the Cash shop item
Another Patch to follow on Friday 28th Sept.
Friday, 28 September, 2012 at 18:30Patch notes 28th September 2012:
n Assassin Instructor mini map mark
n Assassin implemented
n Display the endurance of Cloak and able to repair it.
Tuesday, 16 October, 2012 at 13:31Patch Notes 16th October 2012:
n 2 Mounts Released (Bobcat & Carpry)
n Updated text files
n Hide option of Helmet, Cloak applies to all characters.
Tuesday, 23 October, 2012 at 15:16Patch Notes 23rd Oct 2012:
n 3 Mounts (Bear, Raptor & Crow)
n 3 Hats (Wizard, Pumpkin and Frankenstein)
n Costumes (Bat wings and Capes)
n Assassin-Chaos skill icon changed.
n Weapon enhancement effect was not properly displayed in the character
window. (Amend with not to display it)
n Consuming mana of Warrior’s attack (Modified)
n Spider web movement cast and cooldown time (Modified)
n If summoned mount disappears in sight, you can call the mount (modified)
n Halloween background object added. (in every city)
n Adjust the balance of Turtle room
Tuesday, 30 October, 2012 at 14:38Patch Notes 30th Oct 2012:
n Occupation War Error fixed - Only available in Labyrinth
n Crow is now Tradable.
n 56020) When use skill(Thread), Debuff text error to monster (Modified)
n 56060) Skill Buff Icon(Reflect) (Modified)
n 56080) When use skill(Massacre), buff error from monster (Modified)
n 58010) Skill Icon(Chaos) (modified)
n 58020) When use skill(Escape), Debuff Icon (Modified)
n Skill (Vacuum) error (Modified)
n Crow Stats (Modified) : Movement speed from 45 -> 50.
n Text updated (Assassin buff, Item option)
n Item(Glass Grass) Icon added
n Specialty item was not displayed in the Town information window (Bug
n Buff text error of disabled moving (Bug Fixed)
n Combination material item modified as destructive/on sale.
n Updated with the latest version of text.
n Aimon outfit set Icon added
Tuesday, 6 November, 2012 at 16:14Patch notes for 6th November 2012:
n Halloween items were removed from IM.
n Wolf now summons 2 allies instead of 1 (bug fixed).
n Bat is now a defensive mount.
n Crow's skill damage modified.
n Graphical errors when Aimons put on helms (fixed)
n Stab text error modified
n Various texts updated.
n Mana shell box now tradable.